[aprssig] UI-ALOHA

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) ajfarmer at spenet.com
Wed Jan 19 19:41:56 EST 2005

Hi Earl,

It's about the same here, in Southern MD about 60 miles south the
DC/Baltimore area.  Working from scratch, it probably takes close to an hour
for it to draw the circle.

The interesting thing is that my Aloha circle fluctuates constantly.  I have
seen it as high as 200 miles and as low as 90 miles.  It just depends on the
time of day and what is going on at the time.

73!

A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com