[aprssig] UI-ALOHA

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Wed Jan 19 19:10:08 EST 2005

Earl.

Its been my experience that even the UI-Aloha is working, it will not
draw a circle until it sees enough stations. If you restore the UI-Aloha
and click on the first tab, Aloha Radius, it will tell you how many
stations it has seen, and about mid way down the screen, it may say, Not
enough stations to calculate the circle.. Something to that affect.

I use it a lot, and it presently is showing mine near Chicago as 133
miles and if I zoom out, sure enough, there is the circle. I show 75
stations right now..

Yes, I agree, more stations you have the sooner a calculation would occur..

Robbie