PHG (was RE: [aprssig] Bob B statements)

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) ajfarmer at spenet.com
Wed Jan 19 13:49:06 EST 2005

Yes, I have used UI-PATH.  That is a top notch add-in.  We were able to
identify a "deaf" digi in our area using it.  We knew it wasn't performing
well, but it wasn't until I logged everything with UI-PATH for 48 hours that
we could really see what was happening.

If anyone is interested, here is an example of what UI-PATH output looks
like:

http://www.aj3u.com/aprs/digi-coverage.php

73!

A.J. Farmer, AJ3U