[aprssig] Further info for CERT symbol

Jacob Tennant k8jwt at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 18 06:45:32 EST 2005

I have looked around the symbols charts for UI-View and WinAPRS and found
that the letter "z" has no symbol or use identified with it and would be
perfect for this idea.

As well I have made a 256 color bitmap image of a symbol for CERT but have
no idea how to incorporate it into the files so as to show up correctly so
if the APRS writer would help I will do the work myself or send them the
image so they can add it into the system for all to use.

Jacob Tennant-K8JWT