[aprssig] New symbol or change of old one...

Jacob Tennant k8jwt at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 18 06:27:27 EST 2005

Was thinking last night about what would need to be done to either create a
new station symbol or modify a old one?

What I am refering to is the new federal program called CERT (Community
Emergency Responce Team) which locally we have switched our ARES group over
to this acronym as it allows the 911 center to use us for more activities.

My idea was to change the old symbol for CD (Civil Defence) if there was one
to a white block with the letters CERT in green inside of the block?

Any ideas?

Jacob Tennant-K8JWT