[aprssig] Re: New n-N Detail Settings

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Jan 13 17:51:02 EST 2005

I run a PacComm 5.0 digi as a fill-in. I will make these changes
shortly,
and am wondering about the text to beacon after the position -
previously
I advertised

!3724.30NP11937.46W#PHG3130/R-T Cedar ...

Does the R-T string make any sense any more? R-W-T? Nothing at all?

Here is what I receommended for the PacComm

BT !DDMM.hhNPDDDMM.hhW#PHGphgd/R,W,SS2,W2 new digi in kalamazoo, etc
LT !DDMM.hhNPDDDMM.hhW#PHGphgd/R,W,SS2,W2 new digi in kalamazoo, etc

So it looks like R,W,SS2,W2 would be the correct replacement there...
Where SS is your state abbreviation...

Thanks!
Bob

73 de chris KG6VYD