[aprssig] Something odd with the internet servers?

Ron Cluster rcluster at rgisp.com
Wed Jan 12 21:30:11 EST 2005

I just sent filter? to SERVER and I got back my filter string so if you
don't get that back it most likely means the server didn't accept your
filter request.

I am always connected to a tier2 server, use 10 of them in rotation.
Currently I'm at uk.aprs2.net:14580

The tier2 status page is http://www.aprs2.net/

73.....Ron.....AC7TK.....(-9 when mobile)
UI-View32 iGate in Eugene, OR