[aprssig] how to contribute?

Keith - VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Wed Jan 12 00:51:15 EST 2005

Dave KD6PDZ wrote on 11/01/2005 9:42:32 PM PST

> > Consider running a 'listen only' i-gate.
>
> I like that idea, and it brings two questions to mind:
> 1.) What software is needed/recommended to run a listen only i-gate?
> 2.) Can it be done on a DSL connection with a DYNAMIC IP address, or does
> it require a STATIC one?

UI-View32 would do the job. As a matter of fact it would be perfect... www.ui-view.org. You could do it with a 56 Kbps dial-up connection on upwards.... dial-up, DSL, cable, whatever. As long as you have an Internet connection, it will do the job.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH