[aprssig] Item HELP!

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Tue Jan 11 16:04:24 EST 2005

Second question first: to place a comment after the position/symbol
information, put a space between the comment and the symbol code to
ensure no misinterpretations.  For that matter, placing a space between
the comment and the 7 character extension if it exists is a good idea,
as well.

The range extension is 7 characters which must immediately follow the
symbol code.  It is RNGrrrr where rrrr = range in miles.  So, for your
item, the information field would be

)145-130!3618.63N/07700.33WmRNG0055

Hope this helps.

73,