[aprssig] Item HELP!

Eric H. Christensen kf4otn at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 11 15:49:46 EST 2005

I'm trying to make an Item that will show the location of a repeater.
I currently have the following completed:
)145-130!3618.63N/07700.33Wm

Now, I'm working out of the APRS V1.01 text and I see that I can put
a "radio range" in the next 7 bytes before I put the comment which
would include the PL and callsign on the repeater.  What I can't
figure out is how to properly show the radio range (at 55 miles) and
if I wish to forego the radio range how do I just use a comment.

Can anyone assist me here?

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn at amsat.org
http://www.ericsatcom.net

Project OSCAR Member
AMSAT-NA Member: 35360
AMSAT Eastern North Carolina Area Coordinator