[aprssig] Final version of New n-N aradigm

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Jan 11 08:55:37 EST 2005

>>> dsparks at pobox.com 1/11/05 1:59:06 AM >>>
>Doesn't this new concept eliminate the usefulness of RELAYs, at
>least in the L.A. basin where I live -- Riverside, to be precise?

No, in fact, it fixes it.  Right now, none of the LA digipeaters
support
RELAY.  This plan will bring them back.  Once they are back, then
it is OK to re-establish the black-hole RELAY only digis.

We just must get rid of all RELAY digis that cover areas that CAN
be heard by the BIG 3? to limit dupes.  THen put the RELAY's only
where needed.

thanks
Bob