[aprssig] Final version of New n-N aradigm

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Jan 10 21:04:45 EST 2005

The FINAL draft version of the New n-N Paradigm is now posted
along with a table of settings for digi sysops of KPC-3+'s.

I spent all day revising all my  web pages to make everything
hang together and consistent.  I think it solves most problems
and takes into account everyone's comments.

- It encourages single DIGI paths of WIDEn-N (mostly 2-2)
- this is because a single VIA WIDEn-N is dupeless
- It no longer encourages WIDE,WIDEn-N or RELAY,WIDEn-N
  because they generate lots of dupes
- It makes WIDE2-2 work everywhere (even in WIDE-only digis)
- It has a one-hop enforcement mechanism for places like LA
- it has a simple set of rules for everyone everywhere.
- It enforces elimination of WIDE5-5. -6 and 7-7 everywhere.

and all of this can be done with a KPC-3+ in most cases.
When you have time, re-read all of my web pages and links.

New N:     http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/fix14439.html
Fixing LA:  http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/fixingLA.html

Let me know of any conflicts.

Thanks