[aprssig] Long Path from N7HRT-6

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Sun Jan 9 17:35:13 EST 2005

	Hey, I just noticed your station on my map at 253 miles.  Quite a
distance, but fairly normal west of me.  However, I did notice one thing --
your path is extremely long.  Looks like you're using a path of
WIDE7-7,TRACE7-7, which is a little excessive.  Might you consider
shortening it to something that will instead cover only the area you really
want to cover?  The APRS network is in danger of being congested out of
existence.

	Thanks,
	Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk
http://kd5xb-2.no-ip.info