[aprssig] Unwanted IGATEing

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Sun Jan 9 10:01:14 EST 2005

	What do you do when someone in your area insists on IGATEing anything and
everything?  This morning, I can see stations maybe a thousand miles out,
and they're all being IGATEd by one particular station.  I understand he's
been approached by others asked not to do this, but he continues.  He's
causing problems across the region here.

	Trying to use the "Exclusion Lists" in UI-View does nothing, because the
IGATEd packets aren't shown as originating by the IGATE, they're originated
by the -- uh -- originating station.  (Duh...<G>)

	So what can I do here? I don't want to exclude ALL IGATEd stations, just
the ones from this IGATE that is running wide open.

	Thanks,
	Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk
http://kd5xb-2.no-ip.info