[aprssig] Re: Another Source of Network Overload ?? -- SuperSUPERLAN

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Jan 7 13:16:03 EST 2005

> Maybe if Kenwood listened they'd have 20,000 or 30,000 radios in
> the field instead of only 10,000..  I know I'd want to buy two or three.

Ditto.  I had higher hopes for Icom's new toys, but after talking to their
rep at DCC I got the impression that they're not really interested in
promoting innovation - they just want everyone to use their new, expensive
D-Star system.  I could be wrong, but I really didn't come away from there
with a warm fuzzy feeling...

Scott
N1VG