[aprssig] In a nutshell?

A.J. Farmer ajfarmer at spenet.com
Thu Jan 6 16:27:50 EST 2005

But there are already sites out there that recommend bad paths!  And the sad
thing is, it is easier to find those sites than it is to find and join this
list which is the best source of correct information about APRS.  The signup
page for this list on the TAPR site hasn't worked for months.

Has anyone looked at Bob's website guestbook lately?  It mostly contains
entry after entry of "hey, I'd like to use APRS, but I don't know what to
do"?  The link to add to the guestbook is near the bottom of the page, so
these people must be wading through all the information available but still
aren't finding the answers.  There is a link to TAPR about joining this
list, but guess what, IT DOESN'T WORK!  I have mentioned the problem here
before, I have e-mailed the TAPR webmaster directly, but yet it falls on
deaf ears.

How can we educate people about how to do things right, if we can't even get
the message out!?!

Getting down from soapbox now. ;-)

73!

A.J. Farmer, AJ3U