[aprssig] In a nutshell?

Sean Jewett sean at rimboy.com
Thu Jan 6 13:06:11 EST 2005

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Jason Winningham wrote:

> As soon as the LID crown realizes that WIDE,WIDE,WIDE,WIDE,WIDE gets
> them as far as WIDE5-5 used to.

Well, it's not like there's nothing to stop them now.  It would be nice to
get some sort of digined smarts into say, UIDIGI to keep something like
that from being allowed, but considering what we're able to accomplish
with a UIDIGI ROM, I'm not complaining.  It's just the whole computer in a
remote area that's keeping me from thinking digined is the best thing
since sliced bread (it is darn close though).

On the other hand, I have a pile of Apple IIe's sitting at my place
waiting for a project... they're fairly robust, but you'd all question my
sanity.

Sean...

--
The punk rock will get you if the government don't get you first.
	--Old 97's