[aprssig] USB keys

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Thu Jan 6 10:54:12 EST 2005

The whole SandDisk Cruzer series is quite rugged. I would however recommend
to the hardy souls who really abuse these things the slightly larger "Cruzer
Titanium" which instead of having a cap that could be lost has the whole key
in a titanium sleeve which slides out exposing the USB plug sort of like
some of those box knives. I picked a 512 MB one up for about $50. Its been
on a strap around my neck for months and nary a hiccup!

P.S. I also have a 512 MB Cruzer Micro which is really tiny. My only
complaint is I am misplacing the cap about twice a week! So far I do keep
finding it ... <grin>

--
Cheers ... 73 de brian, n1bq, underhill center, vermont