[aprssig] WIDEs

Eric H. Christensen kf4otn at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 5 11:56:49 EST 2005

But I've actually seen WIDE2-2 get digipeated five or more times by
three digipeaters in an area.  So, it doesn't appear that the n-N
formulas is preventing dupes...  That has been a Kantronics issues
for years.

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn at amsat.org
http://www.ericsatcom.net

Project OSCAR Member
AMSAT-NA Member: 35360
AMSAT Eastern North Carolina Area Coordinator