[aprssig] The new N-N paradigm summary (fwd)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Jan 4 11:59:30 EST 2005

Everyone needs to keep me informed so I can keep the
New n-N Paradigm map updated.

http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs/map-newN.gif

I just added San Diego... but maybe they didnt change their
overlay characters as suggested so that we can find them
automatically using the symbol.cgi in FINDU.  None of the
So Calif digis came up yesterday with the new Overlays...

http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs/n-n-overlays.txt

Thanks.
Bob

>>> ad6nh at arrl.net 1/4/05 10:33:53 AM >>>
NO, California is a mess.  Perhaps not in Santa Cruz county, but in Los

Angeles and parts along the central valley for sure.  BTW, San Diego
has
almost completely switched over to the new system.  Mobiles in San
Diego
should now run RELAY,WIDE and fixed stations run WIDE,WIDE or
DIGI,WIDE.  A couple of L.A. area digipeaters have made the switch as
well.  We're almost ready out here.  It's already making a big positive

difference.

73
Phil - AD6NH