[aprssig] winlink

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Mon Jan 3 23:13:15 EST 2005

I'm beginning to think the hot setup would be to leave the kenwood d700 in APRS
mode on the left side and hook an external TNC to the right side.  You'd still
run aprs , and simultaneously be able to run winlink on the other side.  Use
the 6pin din jack on the front of the radio base.

Of course there's always voice alert on the aprs side if someone needs to
"distract" you from popping your email.

Wes