[aprssig] KPC Telemetry clarification

Tourge, Ryan R. Ryan.Tourge at sheriff.co.warren.ny.us
Sun Jan 2 10:47:04 EST 2005

I've been playing around with the Telemetry feature on my KPC-3's.

I guess I just need clarification on a few things.

Inputs AN0 and AN1 have a factory installed 10K Ohm resistor in series
with there respective input pins. I need to install a 2.4K Ohm resistor
across the input and ground (I actually use a pot at 2.35K Ohms
connected to the allocated pads on the PCB).

For AN2 AN3 and AN5 I need to install a 10 K Ohm resistor in series as
well as the 2.4K Ohm resistor across the input to ground.

Does this look right?

Thanks!

Ryan

K2RRT