[aprssig] Quieting Honda Generator (was) Portable Ops from 12vvia 115 VAC

Richard Amirault ramirault at erols.com
Sat Jan 1 23:24:34 EST 2005

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned *grounding* the generator .. it's
always a good idea and there is a place for it on most generators.   Pound a
ground rod into the earth and hook it up ... I don't know if it would help
the "interference" problem, but it might.

Richard Amirault                                N1JDU                Boston,
MA, USA
www.erols.com/ramirault          "Go Fly A Kite"