[aprssig] APRS Monitoring and Winlink activity

Bill Vodall - WA7NWP wa7nwp at jnos.org
Sat Jan 1 02:02:01 EST 2005

> Snooping on all the published packet/node frequencies, especially for the
> Telpac stations listed for my area.  My results?  So far, of 8 listed as an
> active Telpac Node, none seem to actually exist.

Far too many of the nodes on the list don't exist.  The telpac folks are
aware of the issue and are going to soon have it fixed so there's a list of
only active stations.

As for telpac activity in the Western Washington area, I'm fairly confident
that the kd6ilo station is on.  w7ntf on 145.35 is supposedly there too.   My
system will be back on full time early next week.  With a little luck, I'll have
one of the key local packet servers with 4 ports running telpac_node in
central Seattle tomorrow or Sunday...

Bill -  WA7NWP