[aprssig] APRS IS weirdness

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Sun Feb 27 18:13:07 EST 2005

Correct.  However, there are a lot of downstream servers with multiple
interconnects.  I am sending a direct email to Hans to turn trace on.
The key will be "which of those downstream servers does the mangled
packet pop out of".  That will probably require some other servers to
turn on trace as well, so the request still stands for all javAPRSSrvr
sysops to set traceCalls=DG1SGE

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net