[aprssig] Airmobile Digi (was: path for Tiny Track)

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) ajfarmer at spenet.com
Tue Feb 22 23:34:21 EST 2005

Hi Joe,

That would be neat.  People do it with balloons every now and then.  I've
always wanted to try flying a balloon with an APRS package, but we're so
close to the coast I'm sure it would go out to sea.

Probably the best thing is to set up a date and time and see if you can draw
up some interest of APRS users within a couple of hundred miles that want to
relay through your airborne digi.  I'm interested so send me an e-mail if
you ever want to give it a shot.  There are a couple of guys I can think of
that are active on APRS satellites that I'm sure would be interested.  KB2M
(NJ), KF4OTN (SC), and W3AFE (MD) immediately come to mind.

73!

A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com