[aprssig] path for Tiny Track

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Tue Feb 22 23:09:59 EST 2005

At 08:55 PM 2/22/2005, Joe Della Barba wrote:
>Thanks for the advice.
>Looks like WIDE2-2 and RELAY,WIDE2-2 for the boat and WIDE1-1 for the
>airplane. Speaking of airplanes, has anyone ever made a flying digi?

         Some years ago, I suggested how neat it would be if maybe half the
airliners had digis on board, and using AIRn-N or similar.  We'd probably
get 500 miles with 2 hops.  Oh well, probably can't get away with that today!

         7 3
         Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk
http://kd5xb-2.no-ip.info