[aprssig] Bob, Address the WIDE7-6 Possibility

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Feb 22 15:07:25 EST 2005

Yes, there is a link on the fix14439.html web page..
to download APRSTEST.EXE  just run  it and
give it the file name of a raw TNC capture
file and it gives some useful numbers...
but they have to be intelligently interpreted...

I'd be happy to kibitz.
Bob

>>> mwrobertson at comcast.net 2/22/05 2:33:13 PM >>>
Bob,

What is the aprstest.exe, and is it on your url?

Robbie