[aprssig] Bob, Address the WIDE7-6 Possibility

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Feb 22 14:02:45 EST 2005

RELAY will still be supported.  Just discouraged because
they cause so many dupes.  If your area can handle all
the dupes and you want mobiles to keep using   RELAY
as a first hop, its up to you.  But I wouild suggest that
first people should try it without the initial RELAY and
make some statistical comparisons (including counting
all the dupes) before making up their minds.  Bob

>>> n5tim at comcast.net 2/22/05 1:17:52 PM >>>
Looks like this just put the HOME RELAYs out of work.  I disagree with
the
percentages. What to do now?

73, John - N5TIM