[aprssig] APRS routing strategies

John Kraus jfkraus3 at cox.net
Tue Feb 22 10:07:59 EST 2005

At 09:41 AM 2/22/2005, you wrote:
> >What makes WIDEn-N traceable? It hasn't been in the past.
>
>By moving WIDEn-N from the UIFLOOD parameter in the
>digis over to the UITRACE parameter.
>
> >Are there changes to (in the case of UI-View32)
> >the *.ini file that allow this to happen...

Below is the pertinent section of UIVIEW32.INI found in the install
directory for UI-VIEW32.

I suspect that simply changing UIFLOOD=WIDE and UITRACE=TRACE to UIFLOOD=GA
UITRACE=WIDE will let this happen. I simply don't have the time right now
to test it.

[DIGI_OPTIONS]
DIGI_ENABLED=TRUE
UI_ONLY=TRUE
ALIAS_SUBSTITUTION=TRUE
DUPE_SUPPESS_SECONDS=30
ALIAS=KC4ZGQ-10,RELAY
UIFLOOD=WIDE
UITRACE=TRACE
WIDEN-N=TRUE
TRACEN-N=TRUE
SUBST_ALIAS=KC4ZGQ-10
EXCLUDED=""
[DIGI_ROUTES]
1=1

Off to finish the four papers that are due today and tomorrow.