[aprssig] (no subject)

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Sun Feb 20 10:40:36 EST 2005

Tiger Direct is selling 1gig CF cards for $69.  That's enough to hold a knoppix
or mepis CD image.  The ituner store (
http://store.ituner.com/ituner/emstcfl.html ) has several compact flash to IDE
adapters for $20.

Anyone got a schematic for a watch dog timer? I'm thinking if a TNC's PTT line
doesn't go low once every 10 minutes, we need a pulse on the PC's reset button.

Wes