[aprssig] KISS, Linux, Minicom & a KPC 3+

Ryan Tourge k2rrt.lists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 08:20:28 EST 2005

I'm trying to get my KPC3+ out of KISS mode but nothing seems to be working.
Being that it's 25 miles away I can't do a hard-reset. I've used minicom and
tried sending [alt]192 [alt]255 [alt]192 per the manual but that doesn't do
it. (It says offline in the status bar if that helps). I also tried echo
"0xFF 0xC0 0xFF" > /dev/ttyS1 with several variations and that doesn't work.

I've searched and searched and can't seem to find anything that works... Can
someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Ryan
K2RRT