[aprssig] Pic-E programmer

Mark Earle wa2mct at mearle.com
Sat Feb 19 20:53:08 EST 2005

I have a Pic-E with APRS-Speed used as my tracker. Works well.

The two profiles are set the same, except:
Profile 1       WIDE2-2
Profile 2       RELAY,WIDE4-4

The software to send modified code to this  board is Win95/98 only. Is
anyone aware of NT/2000/XP software to do the job? I looked on the
appropriate area of the TAPR page and did not see anything.

Absent that, I suppose I could try to find one of the bootable
distributions for Win95/98.. they do exist (BartPE) for XP. So it's not
always just the Linux variants!

      ) )    de WA2MCT Mark
      ( (
       ) )    You will be assimilated... oooh, coffee!!    EL17HQ
    _|****|   http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?wa2mct-8 Home
   ( |    |   http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?wa2mct-9 Mobile
    `|____|   wa2mct at mearle.com  wa2mct at juno.com  www.mearle.com/mark