[aprssig] RS 5pin DIN

Sean Jewett sean at rimboy.com
Sat Feb 19 14:20:27 EST 2005

FYI.
	According to my local Rat Shack they are clearing out the 5 pin
DIN connectors.  He told me this after he looked up the part number
because they were out of stock.  I don't think they've reduced the price
but it sounds like they won't be stocking them anymore.  I finally found
some at a third Rat Shack and promptly picked up six since I don't know
when I'll be heading to a hamfest again.

You may wish to confirm this is the case, but I thought I'd give everyone
a heads up.  Of course, had I realized I did not have any I could have
picked some up at a recent hamfest.  Of course, this is why RS used to be
fairly handy.

Sean...

--
The punk rock will get you if the government don't get you first.
	--Old 97's