[aprssig] APRS routing strategies

Ryan Tourge k2rrt.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 14:38:34 EST 2005

HA HA HA The world erupts into chaos! HA HA HA

Sorry... long day at work...

This may be hard to do without an external computer and would require major
retooling of the network, but what if the digipeater could determine how to
route a packet based on the position information sent with it? Then each
sysop could program their digi how ever it needed to be.

I know my idea may be a little off the wall, but maybe it will spark another
idea from someone else...