[aprssig] IGate wildcards/Telpac data

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Tue Feb 15 11:38:28 EST 2005

Sorry Steve, this is the only issue.  You were copied on a private
conversation because findu does not support any 9 characters for a
callsign.  That was the only reason you were copied.  You took it upon
yourself to take the PRIVATE conversation to this public SIG.  I will
NEVER copy you again on any PRIVATE conversation as you obviously do not
have the ability to respect those involved.

You are no longer on my copy list for that private thread (or any other)
and I hope the others remove you, as well.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net