[aprssig] New n-N success in NC (really??)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Feb 11 22:30:39 EST 2005

>>> wb4iuy at teara.org 2/11/05 8:34:38 PM >>>
>APRS folks. I sincerely hope the dust settles and a great protocol
arises...

My appoligies for leading this New n-N Paradigm discussion
all around the horn and back... but it was a rewarding
trip and a lot was learned!  It did bounce around for a while
as we got feedback from people on the sig and learned
more and better ways to do things.

I think everyone will find that this new plan that lets WIDEn-N
work everywhere and phases out W,W and W,W,W paths
will really work well.  Especially since we found out  how to
fake the old TRACE digis to even support WIDE2-2 and
WIDE3-3 for at least local use..

Hang in there.  Its just some growing pains...

The dust has settled on this new plan and I hope it will
take hold everywhere.

de WB4APR, Bob