[aprssig] WB4APR Homepage (mirror?)

Tjardick van der Kraan on5vdk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 10:25:57 EST 2005

Just to let you all know still no good here from belgium at least.

Even the IP address below doesn't seem to work.

I'm starting to wonder if there is a problem at my ISP allthough i
tried from a server i have in The Netherlands and from their i
couldn't connect either.

One of my servers in the USA though can connect just fine. Is there
some filtering on these servers based on country that visits ? :)

Maybe someone in europe that can connect can run a nightly mirror ? I
wouldn't mind running one if i could make sure it was up to date LOL

73 de ON5VDK