[aprssig] WB4APR Homepage (mirror?)

Henk de Groot henk.de.groot at hetnet.nl
Thu Feb 3 16:08:58 EST 2005

Curt, WE7U schreef:
>>Henk suggested using http://131.122.80.201/~bruninga/aprs.html to
>>get there on Jan 29. This would bypass their mis-configured DNS.
>

> Yea, but as soon as you hit a link that calls out the domain name
> again, you won't be able to find it and will have to substitute the
> IP number into that part of the new link.

This is because the page defines a "BASE" like this in the page:

<BASE HREF="http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/">

This make all links relative to this address. I told Bob about it, don't
know however if he intents to change this. Of course it would be better if
the DNS servers would resolve these domain names.

Kind regards,

Henk.