[aprssig] Digpeater setup.

David Thege dthege at conpoint.com
Wed Feb 9 18:40:33 EST 2005

I run one of the digis in NE Nebraska (N0XBN). The nearest digi is approx 25
mi to the northeast (N0ZQR) with another one is about 50mi north of me. All
the rest are in Omaha or Lincoln area about 75mi to the southeast. What is
the current recommended settings for the UI parameters/ Currently I have
UIDIGI set to RELAY,WIDE,TRACE, UIFLOOD is WIDE,30,NOID , UITRACE IS TRACE
30. What effect will using SSn-N have on the rest of the Digis in Nebraska
if only mine and one other use this instead of WIDE? The rest of the
parameters I understand and can change. Dave N0XBN