[aprssig] New map for New n-N Paradigm

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Feb 7 20:52:19 EST 2005

Just to give something to throw rocks at, I changed the
map on the New n-N Paradigm page to show those
areas of the country that might have so much volume that
they may want to restrict WIDEn-N flooding to the number
of hops shown.  If I guessed wrongly, let me know.

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/aprs/fix14439.html

about 45% down the page.

I know of no areas that would be inviting WIDE5-5 or
larger hops.  If there are such areas, let know and I
will add them to the map.  Remember though that
those areas would need to be 5 hops or more away from
any population densities that *don't* want to see them.

Please help me fill in the map so we can all see what
drum we are marching too.  Thanks.

de Wb4APR, Bob