[aprssig] Re: The Ultimate New WIDEn-N Paradigm

Eric Christensen kf4otn at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 7 14:12:20 EST 2005

Wes,
I completely agree.  If I use all of those in my UIDIGI setting, then that leaves no room for the weather LANs that I have been implementing.

The weather LANs look like "WXMHX" and allow I-Gates to send weather bulletins to RF and keep them within a specific area of interest and no further.

73s,
Eric KF4OTN