[aprssig] how to configure satgate?

Phillip B. Pacier ad6nh at arrl.net
Thu Feb 3 12:12:44 EST 2005

You don't have to connect to a particular server, but if you do not need
your SatGate to receive ANY data from the internet (i.e. if you already
have another APRS station online), you can connect to
socal.aprs2.net:10150 - this port was setup specifically for SatGate
stations.  It will gate all of your RF data to the internet, but it will
send you NOTHING on the internet, except messages directed to that exact
callsign.

73
Phil Pacier - AD6NH
http://www.aprsca.net