[aprssig] Newer GARMIN GPS Units OK for APRS?

Ev Batey WA6CRE efb at cotdazr.org
Wed Feb 2 10:08:34 EST 2005

Ralph, Let me know what you find .. I'm getting too blind for my GPS-V
.. Some fellow lids have assured me the newer Garmin series are
APRS-Proof ..  I dont think they were enough evidence for me as they
dont do APRS.  Thnx.

R/  Everett F Batey II - http://www.cotdazr.org
  http://www.qrz.com/wa6cre                    wa6cre at qsl.net
  http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=WA6CRE-10
  WA6CRE / 800 545-6998 - SoCal 805 340-6471