[aprssig] Kantronics KPC-3 comment

James Jefferson Jarvis jj at aprsworld.net
Sat Dec 31 12:55:39 EST 2005

I want to use the TNC in command mode so it can continue to function as a
digipeater. The application involves remote solar powered weather stations
interfaced to a TNC and radio. I don't want to have to build digi-peating
firmware into the weather stations.

Now if somebody would make a TNC that work in KISS mode and continue to
function as a digipeater then that would be good.

-Jim KB0THN