[aprssig] D700 and NMEA waypoints

Brad [VE3BSM] lists.nospam at bpsmicro.com
Thu Dec 29 18:20:09 EST 2005

I'm going to hook my eMap up to my home D700 so I can do some bench testing.
I *think* it only talks to the GPS in APRS mode, not normal GPS mode, but
I'll be able to confirm that quickly enough (once I round up my cables).

I'm not sure I fully understand your second question though. Perhaps you can
rephrase?

Brad.
VE3BSM

  _____