[aprssig] RE: How do I block UI-Traffic objects

Chris Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Fri Dec 23 14:49:03 EST 2005

I'll chime in with a similar grumble - I don't particularly
care about them when I'm out and about with my D7, either.
Not enough to do much about it, but mostly to let David know
that he's not alone.

Interestingly, the ones in my area (Northern California) are, for
the most part, being sent responsibly (that is, with a path of
TCPIP) - so it's probably the IGATEs we should be grumbling about,
for sending these to RF in too large a region. My D7 doesn't make
it easy to display the path, so I haven't dug into this too far...

73 de chris K6DBG