[aprssig] IP Based Modems (TNCs)

Chris Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Mon Dec 12 13:28:48 EST 2005

I spent a fair bit of time this last weekend fiddling with my WRT54G. A
very nice box. This one is replacing an older basestation and ether switch;
reducing box count in my machine room and giving me better performance.

I will do something similar in another location soon, and intend to add
serial ports to run digi_ned and take in WX information from an OpenTracker
plus 1-wire instrument. That will be a more ambitious project...

Has anyone made the USB TNC-X work with an NSLU2 yet? I've got one of
those sitting here, too! I'm more likely to put paclink on that one, though,
since the AX.25 modules are working...

73 de chris K6DBG