[aprssig] findU maintenance

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Dec 4 11:31:36 EST 2005

Steve,
and thanks for all you do with FINDU!
We just finished the USNA Football run
and it was just so easy to let FINDU do
all the work.

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/fball2005.html

Thanks!

Bob WB4APR

>>> steve at dimse.com 12/04/05 11:08 AM >>>
I had to take findU offline for a little while today. One of the data
tables was corrupted when one of the disks filed. I am repairing the
table now and hope to have it back up in a couple hours.

Hopefully this will be the last time I need to take findU offline, as
the new server arrived at TAMU a couple weeks ago and is just waiting
to be installed, once it is up and running I'll be able to easily
switch the load if there is a problem in one or the other.

Steve K4HG