[aprssig] findU maintenance

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Sun Dec 4 11:08:32 EST 2005

I had to take findU offline for a little while today. One of the data
tables was corrupted when one of the disks filed. I am repairing the
table now and hope to have it back up in a couple hours.

Hopefully this will be the last time I need to take findU offline, as
the new server arrived at TAMU a couple weeks ago and is just waiting
to be installed, once it is up and running I'll be able to easily
switch the load if there is a problem in one or the other.

Steve K4HG